Module Talk:Message Box - Html Message Box

- 11.03

Call - Escalations
www.versadev.com



Protected edit request on 22 January 2014

Note: This thread has been moved from Module talk:Message box/configuration in order to keep discussion together. -- Mr. Stradivarius ? talk ? 01:12, 27 January 2014 (UTC)

Please make the edit to the live version of this module that I made in the sandbox to allow amboxs to have a "hidden" parameter (this is for the {{Orphan}} revamp that will allow it to be hidden when alone on a page and visible when inside a multiple issue) and have it be empty as-well-as to allow tmboxs to have custom id attributes passed (to allow me to complete my User:Technical 13/SandBox/help-helper-tools.js script (which I already want to adapt to use for assisting in answering EXp and EP requests once completed)). Thank you. Technical 13 (talk) 20:56, 22 January 2014 (UTC)

Html Message Box Video




Make message boxes collapsible

I'm requesting that message boxes be collapsible. (not collapsed by default) I am unsure exactly how to make this change myself, but I'm assuming it would be as simple as adding the "mw-collapsible" class to where-ever classes are added to all message boxes. Discussion welcome if this is controversial in any way (although I don't see how it would be at this time). Thanks. -- {{U|Technical 13}} (t o e o c) 14:14, 14 March 2014 (UTC)

How to Create message boxes using Dreamweaver « Adobe Dreamweaver
dreamweaver.wonderhowto.com


Protected edit request on 5 April 2014

Please make these changes. @Mr. Stradivarius: ping. Jackmcbarn (talk) 16:02, 5 April 2014 (UTC)

Problem - Escalations
www.versadev.com


Protected edit request on 7 April 2014

Please wrap it to <aside> element, that's a new element in HTML5 and a recommendation. It is used to content no directly connected to text, like website navigation or message boxes. See its specification on https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/aside Rezonansowy (talk | contribs) 11:50, 7 April 2014 (UTC)

UVM Tech Team | How to use UVM Webmail
www.uvm.edu


Protected edit request on 9 April 2014

Please make these changes. Jackmcbarn (talk) 02:10, 9 April 2014 (UTC)

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+Now that mw.html is fixed, I've redone this patch. The new diff is here. (I also did some other things with it.) Jackmcbarn (talk) 03:31, 12 July 2014 (UTC)

RFC - Escalations
www.versadev.com


Protected edit request on 19 April 2014

96.37.236.116 (talk) 04:08, 19 April 2014 (UTC)

Chapter 5 -- VBScript in Web Pages
www.gbengasesan.com


Double-check request

@Mr. Stradivarius: or someone else familiar with this module: I've made a small change to the configuration module in its sandbox. I tested it with {{imbox/sandbox}} and it seems to work, but I'd like another pair of eyes to be sure. I need to add the new class as part of the File metadata cleanup drive. It seems straightforward enough but I want to be extra careful so I'd appreciate if someone could take a look. Thank you! Guillaume (WMF) (talk) 17:40, 25 November 2014 (UTC)

archiva.apache.org


Quite a strrretch

My work page archive has begun to stretch horizontally way beyond the right side of my screen (press "Show" to see the effect). Can someone look at this to see if it can be fixed and returned to the screen-fill it was before? - Paine Ellsworth CLIMAX! 16:18, 15 December 2014 (UTC)

  • It's not stretched at all for me, can you provide a screenshot? I'll note that I see a lot of deprecated HTML tags there, which usually stretches pages out for me because of the way I have my .css wrap bad tags in their markers visually. I'd be happy to bring it up to WP:HTML5 standards for you, but would like to see what you are seeing first so I can have an idea of what tweaks I may need to make in the process. The other possibility is that you need to press ctrl+0 on your keyboard to reset your browser's zoom level to base. Happy editing! -- {{U|Technical 13}} (e o t o c) 16:42, 15 December 2014 (UTC)
  • Paine Ellsworth, to prevent this from happening in the future, you might consider adding:

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ Thank you so much, both of you. I don't understand how you did it, though, since according to this diff, my <pre style="font-size:95%;overflow:auto;"></pre> should have been enough to maintain the page width. Magic Jack, should I always use the white-space:pre-wrap with the pre tags from now on? - Paine  19:36, 15 December 2014 (UTC)

  • I personally think the code block above should be in MediaWiki:Common.css, but I don't feel up to proposing it to the community, unless that is one of those things that can just be done. It's a fairly simple change that will prevent those tags from causing unwanted page width issues. I guess, if it was going to be put in MW:Common.css, it shouldn't include the deprecated , tt though. I'll leave it to you to decide if it is worth putting in there. -- {{U|Technical 13}} (e o t o c) 19:43, 15 December 2014 (UTC)

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ PE, my point of it is that if it is in MediaWiki:Common.css, then it won't look broken to anyone, at all, ever. -- {{U|Technical 13}} (e o t o c) 18:20, 16 December 2014 (UTC)

Angel Dropboxes - turning in your homework
www.csit.parkland.edu


allowId

Could allowid be set to true for all types of messagebox? Is there any reason to exclude this functionality from certain types of message? -- Martin (MSGJ · talk) 10:20, 6 March 2015 (UTC)



Are You Looking for Products

Here some products related to "Module Talk:Message Box".

Amazon.com: Microsoft Access 2007 Version Upgrade [Old Version]
Microsoft Access 2007 Ver..
Amazon.com: Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5 [Mac] [Old Version]: Software
Adobe Photoshop Extended ..
Amazon.com: Sony Ericsson Xperia pro MK16a Unlocked Phone--U.S. ...
Sony Ericsson Xperia pro ..
Amazon.com - Your Account
Amazon.com - Your Account..

Get these at Amazon.com

* amzn.to is official short URL for Amazon.com, provided by Bitly

Source of the article : here





EmoticonEmoticon

 

Start typing and press Enter to search